We’re Hiring: Front-End Web Developer(s)
Our company is made up of fun but hard-working self-starters enthusiastic to create great work through skill & collaboration. We offer a relaxed work environment where your input and abilities will have a direct impact on every project you are a part of. Consider joining us!
We are looking for the following:
- 1-3+ years of hands-on, agency (preferred) or freelance development experience
- Extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Experience working with HTML5
- Strong understanding of web standards & browser/platform compatibility
- Awareness of current trends in digital design and development
Ideal Attributes (Pluses):
- Graphic Design knowledge base with solid comfort creating designs in Photoshop
- Experience developing for open source CMS’s (WordPress, Drupal, etc), modifying and creating custom themes and plugins
- Experience with common APIs (Facebook, MailChimp/Constant Contact, etc.)
- Knowledge of MySQL and/or the WordPress Platform a plus
- Experience with E-Commerce Platforms of various types
- Familiarity or Experience working with PayPal integration
- Create top quality designs in Photoshop, HTML/CSS
- Handle new website design and re-design projects on a set schedule and interact proficiently with clients.
- Implement updates and changes to existing client websites as assigned.
- Integrate Programming aspects to enhance and expand on the functionality of individual websites.
- Have a highly creative approach to Web Design and familiarity with trends in design and technology
Please include a cover letter with your resume. Send them to email@example.com with the subject line reading: “Front-End Developer Position with TDG”. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Design Group is offering competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, paid vacation, and benefits.
If you feel like you would be a good fit with our company, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading: “Front-End Developer Position with TDG.” Only individuals available to work in our Charleston office should apply. Contractors, recruiters telecommuters and other agencies need not waste your time.