Content and Marketing Assistant
The Design Group is seeking an enthusiastic, entry-level Content and Marketing Assistant to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, or a related course of study, in addition to a solid understanding of Content Marketing, Social Media Management & Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization and Marketing.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated self starters with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to effectively multitask with multiple deadlines and work well under pressure. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills via email, phone, and in person.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to support ongoing Content Marketing, SEO, and Social Media campaigns and projects
- Develop powerful, keyword saturated content pieces aligned with client expectations
- Work with Creative team to support Content Marketing projects and video
- Shoot, edit, convert and upload short and long form content for various advertising avenues from traditional TV to social
- Account Management tasks including client communication, content and marketing calendars, budget monitoring, etc.
- Task management, resource allocation and contract fulfillment monitoring through Project Management tools
- Execution of link-building / Digital PR strategies and report on all communication using custom reporting and tracking software
- Propose and execute creative and realistic strategies for Digital PR, SEO, SEM, and Social Media to DM team and leadership for client needs
- Ongoing learning strategies in the Digital Marketing realm to introduce new strategies, tactics and softwares for facilitating enhanced practices
- Collaborate with DM team about Google updates, market trends and analyses about web marketing landscape
- Implement technical SEO related content strategies and tactics (meta data, schema, keyword strategies, etc.)
- Collaborate with DM team and support team to implement best strategies for website maintenance & optimization
- Video/Photo/Digital media production experience in a personal or professional outlet for TV and/or social channels, including video, photography, and more
- Advanced copy writing skills; strong attention to grammar, writing techniques, etc.
- Experience with content marketing and strategy for the web (blogs, website content, press releases, etc.)
- Ability to develop powerful, rich content on established subject matter
- Ability to Conduct research and utilize tools to evaluate and recommend Internet Marketing strategies
- A passion for data analysis and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape and best practices
- Experience with Social Media Management and exposure to Social Media Ad Campaigns
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Working Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, Webmaster Tools, Tag Manager, etc.
- Familiarity with Structured Data Including Metadata, Schema Markup, and Citation work
- Experience with Marketing automation tools
- Knowledge of link research and PR outreach tactics
You may apply to this position directly through this platform or by emailing Kaylee Walters, Digital Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, cover letter (optional), and any relevant work samples.