Content Strategy & Social Media Marketing Intern
The Design Group is seeking a Content Strategy & Social Media Marketing intern for the Fall of 2020. This internship will teach primarily social media marketing and content marketing practices in addition to fundamental on-site and off-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing strategies. This position will involve the following:
- Copywriting/Copyediting for various blogs and blog topics
- Content Development for Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Reporting through Google Analytics and Google Adwords (when applicable)
- Reporting through Hootsuite and social reporting tools
- Technical Optimization Tactics: Schema, Meta Data, etc.
- Market, Keyword and Competitor Research
The ideal Content Strategy & Social Media Marketing intern would possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be an effective manager of time. We are looking for 12-18 internship hours per work week starting in early January.
Supervision will be administered by the Digital Marketing Director (DMD). Monthly meetings with the DMM to discuss active and upcoming projects, expectations and progress will be scheduled. The DMD will be accessible at all times in case of questions or need for additional training.
Feel free to apply directly through this platform or by emailing The Design Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a cover letter detailing your relevant interest and experience along with your resume and availability information. Send both to email@example.com with the subject line reading: “Content Strategy & Social Media Marketing Internship with TDG”. We look forward to hearing from you!