TDG is seeking a Marketing intern for the Summer of 2020. This internship will teach content marketing and social media marketing practices in addition to fundamental on-site and off-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing strategies. This position will involve the following:
- Copywriting/Copyediting for various blogs and blog topics
- Content Development for Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram
- Facilitate Strategy Meetings & Material Development
- Supplement Email campaigns
- Market Research and Keyword research
- Reporting through Google Analytics and Google Adwords (when applicable)
- Ad Copyrighting for Google Ads & Bing Ads
The ideal Marketing Intern would possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be an effective manager of time. We are looking for 12-15 internship hours per work week starting mid May.
Supervision will be administered by the Digital Marketing Director (DMD). Weekly meetings with the DMM to discuss active and upcoming projects, expectations and progress will be scheduled. The DMD will be accessible at all times in case of questions or need for additional training.