Social Media Intern
TDG is seeking a Social Media/PR Intern to join our team! We are looking for dependable candidates with media savvy and superb writing skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of social media platforms and a passion for public relations. If you’re looking for a career in public relations or social media, this is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge/experience on a flexible schedule. The Social Media/PR internship is unpaid, with potential academic credit options.
- English/Communications/Marketing or Related Major
- Skilled writer/communicator
- Organized and Punctual, with Thorough Attention to Detail
- Ambitious, positive attitude, with solid research skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Blogging Experience and/or Knowledge
- Avid social media user
Ideal Attributes (Pluses):
- WordPress Experience
- MS Word/Google Drive Proficiency
- Awareness of Current Trends in the Social Realm
- Experience with Design Softwares
- Knowledge of or Experience Working with Hootsuite
- Knowledge of or Experience Working with Analytics, Specifically Google Analytics
- SEO/SEM Knowledge and/or Experience
- Research & Develop Content for Social Media Platforms for a wide range of clients
- Assist with Social Media Analytics and Reporting Data
- Design and Optimize Social Media Platforms
- Market Research Including Industry, Partner and Competitor Analysis
- Compose Blog Posts about Recent Projects, Completed Designs, Company Events and Office Happenings
- Participate in Online Communities to Promote Companies
Please include a cover letter detailing your relevant interest and experience along with your resume and availability information. Send both to email@example.com with the subject line reading: “Social Media Internship with TDG”. We look forward to hearing from you!